Monday, September 14, 2009

Shit Does Happen

I've had shit happened in my life, and I suppose anyone who reads this now does have their own shit as well. But just an advise to those who think that it's going to be an end to their life, nothing beats you down but you yourself. The worst thing that could happen is really the time when you're dead. Because by then you can't do shit but only to look at your memories, what you have done in your life.

Don't let shit stop you in your life, it's always the shit that makes you stronger. Ask yourself how did you come to this point in life. What was the things that you have done that let you reach to this point in life. But come to think of it, if it wasn't the past, what is the present now?

Yes, I have shit happened in my life, one shit is that I couldn't go Australia to further my studies, am I that sad come to think of it, I asked myself, maybe for the few hours after speaking to the counsellor in Help. So, I'm still here in Malaysia.

--------------------------------------------------------

This friend of mine asked me to listen to Keri Hilson's Knock You Down, and yeap, I would ask this friend to listen to this song, maybe just the quote, they'd knocked you down, but just get back up. Get back up and start moving. Always ask yourself what's more important. Ask yourself what's next.

Moving on does not mean forgetting about the past. Living with the past does not mean letting go of the past. So please, don't mess up the trick. It will be more challenging if you are willing to look for ways to overcome it.

1. Going Through It.
2. Going Over It.
3. Going Around It.
4. or Immobilize Yourself.

--------------------------------------------------------

Good Day and Goodnight.

No comments: