Thursday, October 01, 2009

(I Do Not Want To Name This Post)

Well.. Well..

October's 1st post.. starting today with a post after I have finished my assignment on Internet Marketing. Woke up 4am in the morning because of the effect of sleeping at 730pm last night, just right after Malaysia had an earthquake. Although I did not hear it, but it was all over facebook. I think it's because like what MS would say, these people have status update anxiety, so does blogging mean status update anxiety?

--------------------------------------------------------

I think blogging is something more like writing your diary, but it's a diary that everyone could read, no need hiding it in the drawer though. Guess what, your future employers might be reading your blog right now though. Well, it's October, my month, and a month for a few of my close friends and family, I have 2 cousins borned in the month of October, so 3 libras in the family. But wait again, my big brother's wife, my dai sou, borned on the same day like mine as well, October. And of course, my mom, one day before mine.

--------------------------------------------------------

What's all these birthdays about? Celebrating you yourself finishing another year just like that. My family doesn't really bother about birthdays you know? LOL, so it doesn't really have an effect on me, but then again, it was the lamers that celebrated with me ever since form 5 eh? Although yeah, sometimes I do get some birthday cakes from my mom and of course, a brand new Pilot Pen. I prefer those pens with all in one where you get all sorts of colors in one pen. It never fails to amaze me.

--------------------------------------------------------

The month of the libra. Talking about personalities, I would actually judge myself as a calm person, but as for these few days, the lamers commented me on being a controller, always wanting things to be on my way. I somehow do agree to that extent, maybe part of it. Even wanting to control the results I want for the personality test. LOL.

--------------------------------------------------------

What will life be in front of me. Whatever then, going to end the post right here. It's freaking hot outside, well, global warming is on its way. Whatever it is, just be prepared for the worst. God bless everyone.

Good day and Goodnight.

No comments: