Friday, September 19, 2008

Weekly Plan

Baby Mafia


The time when I saw this little boy running around the house, I was also chasing after him when I saw him with these sunglasses and that pacifier. Lol. It does look cool doesn't it, remember the time when you're a kid and people are laughing at you at what you thought it was cool? Maybe it just reminds them of themselves when they were young. I do remember the times when I was this age, I like be whatever I want, No Boundaries, No Worries.


--------------------------------------------------------




May and the ressistor. Don't know why such a friendly lady got resistor one meh? haha.. really looking funny as May wants to take picture with this buddy Yoong. People do feel great when they look great. I stand tall when I feel that my face is clean on that day, infact, I feel refresh after taking a bath. What more to say going out and sweating and all that, that confidence level is like:"don't come near me, I bite".

--------------------------------------------------------

Rumah Nur Salam

http://www.chowkids.org/ckids/

http://rumahnursalam.blogspot.com/

Well, what they say about kids is that they do not see the image of you, which is the scary image you tend to let other people see, for instance, you will look fierce to an adult which adults will recognize the face and they will not come and disturb you. But these kids, my goodness, no matter how scary you may look, they can see what's inside of you. That loving and caring part of you.

So the same thing goes around, in this house, over hundred kids come to have their dinner and their meals. They buka puasa together at the same time, corporates sponsor food everyday to insure that the kids have their meals. It's nothing much but that is the least I could help out yesterday.


When I got there, these children they came and greeted me. Salam. I feel ashamed that how come we as adults would have forgotten the way we should respect each other human beings. These simple hello at least to a stranger, they just came out from the kid. Thankful they are, they pray for the food they had. Blessings came from the Gods.


As they were waiting for Buka Puasa Time, disciplined and well behave.

--------------------------------------------------------


So at night, it was the lamers again, 930pm. Eat eat eat, the middle person is like eating but always getting skinnier each time we meet up for tea. =\

haha... till then..

good day and goodnight

No comments: