Friday, June 19, 2009

Words are the most powerful tool you'll ever have

She reminded me of what I wrote, and reflected me to who am I. What you do something is actually what you do everything.

I typed this to the person on msn: "why not u come with me and do community service for that 30 hours? instead of starving there and doing nothing but to mourn for people who dont have food to eat?"

I actually used that word. Choice of word, and now im putting it up on my blog. Having to explain too much is actually a way of denying what you have done, but instead, all that woke me up was just a 5 minute silence, and that was what have me realized what random and emotional person I am.

And having thought that I am a very calm person at all times.

--------------------------------------------------------

A pendelum swings to the very each side of a person, it's always the both ends that you will meet your worst nightmare, and that was for me. A calm person to be a person who does not think wisely and act according to my emotions.

To control this demon in within, I 1st have to acknowledge it, surrendering that I CAN be this person if I want to and I CAN not be this person if I also want to.

By reminding people that they always have a choice, I lost that quote in within myself. Forgotten that I have a choice to make a difference.

--------------------------------------------------------

Instead of just complaining, why not just "surrender" and lend a helping hand to the people who needed the support.

What has the world fear you that the money landed in donations were gone to the corrupted so called "officials"?

--------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, my point is,
Visit http://www.worldvision.com.my/famine2009/5_min_answer.html

No comments: