Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Random Exam Week


You still remember when u're a little kid and you don't know what to do with ur hair and when ur parents bring u to the barber or the salon to cut your hair, and when you're just only 5 or 6 years old and you're so anxious about why these people can cut our hair and we can't cut our own hair that kind of thing?

Now, this little cousin sister of mine, was just so anxious about why is chuan chuan gor gor's hair is always the chicken head or ultraman style, she just wants to touch and then make the hair come down, so she asked if she could put gel on my hair, which i said no because i just took my shower, thus, she went into her storeroom to look for her favourite comb, and there you have it, xin dee taking the picture of her combing my hair, which it'll always stay the same no matter how she combs it. LOL




So since it's after my finance exam, and the following 2 papers are my marketing subjects, therefore I choose to take pictures with my N95 again, exploring the features and utilizing the phone to the max before I get my very own 1st new camera which will be the Canon G10. And this was the effect of setting your camera into negative mode, which it actually turns the turn from the dark to white and white to dark.


Which I find it very interesting because it actually gives the effect of highlighting naturally in photos. And what more to say when it is shot on macro focus mode. Was actually bored of the sephia shots and I never got a good shot with this negative effect before. So now here it's my experiment 100, a success to what's the use of the negative mode in your camera woosh.


The underlines are red in color while the words are in black ink.


It actually also takes into account for the reflection, notice the pen, it is a white colored pen which has the glowing effect, and what more to say the words which are in blue and black color. And pai seh if you guys already know how to use this effect, but to me, it's an achievement. Another step forward towards mastery of the N95 camera phone.




Good day, Goodnight.

No comments: