Monday, August 17, 2009

From underneath the trees, I watched the sky, confusing stars with satellites.

It has too long since my last blog. Went futsal with way, kam and billy. And this time it wasn't that artifical grass but it was that plastic tiles, so the impact was quite hard to the addition that I was kickin barefoot. But for the fun, it was worth it. Was worth it that the fact the injury reached only this level. Just gonna get one futsal shoe, suggestions people? Budget around RM150.

--------------------------------------------------------

Life now for me, I can give u guys one word or maybe 2 or 3 words. Damn GAO HIGH!

Apparently, I have officially started to be part of the family business since last 1 and a half months? Eventhough the past I was in and out of the company, but then now, going to work 3 days a week, 3 days a week will be going to class, and 2 days of night korean classes.

There is apparently no time to slack. Even writing this blog, I have to choose the best time where there will be no distractions and after ensuring I have completed my task.

--------------------------------------------------------

Korean class was definitely interesting, though the teacher asked me what was my intention of learning korean language? I told her it was because of the family business, deep inside my headbrain (the word used by Alex Tang), it was because of interest as well. Tell me about Japanese or French, I think Korean would be the closest thing I would learn given those BigBang songs and some of the good korean dramas. Now tmrw's my second class, will be going there after work. Gan Jong.

--------------------------------------------------------

Ah! Class~ It was interesting as well. Ms. Sumathi's class, was about advertising and promotions. And guess what, working in Dentsu Utama as an intern that time kinda built my pave into this subject, vice versa, but of course Dentsu came 1st last year. And now, for the recent assignment it would probably be Honda Malaysia. Same class with Ifthan for IMC. =)

And I find E-Marketing is quite boring.... couldn't get my eyes open for the thursday tutorial.. just too dead boring.. And it was Dr. Teh's product management that was even better than this E-Marketing... God Bless Me.

--------------------------------------------------------

I was indeed quite disapointed with me not able going overseas to complete my studies for the final year. And there came up too many excuses for me to just say:"hey, maybe it's just fate that I am fated to stay here ever since the start of HELP UNI." ya right, my result sucked. To the extend that I got too many boredline passes. Well, going into a good university with my results I would have say that this uni is not worth going, but thanks to their road block, yeap, they definitely deserve it.

So what I always tell my cousin brothers, Have what we have, and work with what with have. So Malaysia is what I have, and I shall start at this point in time, at least I have the priviliedge to go into a tertiary program. Grateful and contented that I do not have to leave my friends and family.

--------------------------------------------------------

Well, at least here I am.

Good day and Goodnight people.

No comments: