Thursday, June 05, 2008

use to dream [the 2nd post below has been updated, scroll down, do not x my blog!] just joking.. haha

about riding a bicycle to school. Which that didn't and might not even happen for the rest of my academic life.

But now, i'll be going to taiwan u, taipei 大学, go there to further my further my studies,

The reason behind is i'm sick of driving and now i want to ride. So i can have a taiwanese girlfriend that rides with me to class..

How loving is it? Dream on richardlow, that ain't going to happen here in malaysia. No one will ride a bike to college if everyone drives like you.

Good day and goodnight. Emo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop dreaming pek rich...
even u go taiwan. taiwanese girl wont ride wit u oso la...
they want bike...vroom vroom...
haha

Unknown said...

i am sure i will find a girl who likes riding bicycle with me.. hmmph~

lol..