Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Redang Scenery


Bird's Eye View. From Subang Airport to Terengannu Airport. Somewhere on the way, no idea where it is. My phone's on offline mode by the way, so there isn't any interruption I suppose.



Can hardly see the name of the Airport from here. But it spells Lapangan Terbang Sultan Mahmud Kuala Terengganu.


The 1st thing you see when you're reaching Redang Island was these scenery. It's all about the sun, the sky, the clouds, the sea, the beach, and the smell of salt water.


We checked into Redang Beach Resort.

And we headed straight for snorkeling. This view looks like what? Yes, cleavage. =.= Just joking okay. And the people in the water are Zee Wui, Mui Gee, Fyiona, Samuel, Way, Yin Mei and Jared Gor. When of course I'm taking pictures from the top of the boat.


We all share the same beach, Laguna Resort and Redang Beach Resort, and of course we might have similar pictures of the same view. The white sandy beach, if you guys have not been to Redang or any clean beaches? Why not go there 1st and have a look for yourself instead of having your friends keep telling you how fun it was. And of course I do recommend you people to go to Redang.

-------------------------------------------------------

Continuation of 2nd Day, one of the photos I took when I woke up at 530 in the morning.

It makes me wonder if there's a story behind this photo.


The reflection of the sun on the morning waters.

The calm wave that hits the shore gently.

The smell of the sea waters.

The sound of the waves.

The effect of having taking pictures behind my sunglasses.

It feels like it's going to rain. The dark clouds and all that, unlucky for me and Way because we wanted to sun bath so badly, but the sun is playing hide and seek. So, we were sun bathed at the hide and seek schedule.
Presenting a Coconut, Corals, The Sand, The Waves, The Sky.


--------------------------------------------------------

These are the Panorama Pictures I'm telling you people about.



It was definitely the hardest thing to do when I have to take panorama shots on the boat.


But it was definitely eaasier to take panorama shots on steady grounds.

--------------------------------------------------------

Good day and Goodnight People

2 comments:

Jade W. said...

beautiful redang... *isghhh*

Jan said...

its nice!!
make me remember my experience there!!