Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Screwing Up Chances; When You Have A Choice

Well, I don't think I have to explain to anyone about why did I have all that sucky results in my previous semester. I acknowledge it was me myself and I who did not take up that chance to study earlier and do revision when I have time. Slacking, Procrastinating, Waiting for Answers, are all the things that are inside my comfort zone.

Why was still I thinking about marketing when I have already made up my mind to pick the best choice for me, in which it is very useful for me in the future. I listened easily to others, and I tend to complain a lot about why I can't do this and that. Which all I do is just to complain, putting the blame on other things like:"I hate this subject, it's useless to me".

In which of course I enjoy it a lot, having to wait for teacher's answers, not doing my own studies during the semester and I don't even want to make a move to ask questions which I should ask my teacher. I had a choice, I had time, I had my chance, and I had everything that was given to me, provided to me with unconditional love from my parents.

This sucks.

I told myself, if I can't go UQ, that's it, I'm staying here, in my comfort zone.

--------------------------------------------------------

From this starting semester, my plans are to commit myself to have only 6 hours of outings with my friends each week. The rest of the time, I'm sorry to say if I can't be there for you, do give me a call if you want an ear to listen, and I mean listen and not hearing. May it be Australia, New Zealand, United States, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia... Wherever you guys are.

1. Finding out ways to explain the calculation.
2. Asking the lecturer and opening my golden mouth; People who think they are shy, never succeeds in life.
3. Filling up one full bucket of water 1st instead of having 10 half full buckets of water.

--------------------------------------------------------

Good day and Goodnight

No comments: